In this privacy statement you can read how New Metrics processes the personal data of website visitors, (former) clients and other relations. We greatly value your privacy and that is why we provide insight into which data we collect, for what purpose and by whom that data is used. You can also read what your rights are and how you can exercise them.
We process your personal data for various reasons. We always ensure that the information we collect is in proportion to the intended purpose. You are not required to provide us with any information, but if you do not provide all relevant information we may not be able to assist you.
- Contact requests. If you contact us, those contact requests may contain personal information about you. Contact forms on our website ask for your name, e-mail address and an information request, which is necessary to be able to handle your contact request in an adequate, timely and complete manner. We process the data that you provide to us via contact requests to fulfill your information request and to maintain further contact with you. We keep this data for at least five years to maintain insight into agreements, information and feedback.
- Service or product purchase. When you purchase a service or product from us, we process your: first name, last name, email address, business address, zip code, telephone number, payment details, trade register ID, VAT number and company name. If necessary, minutes of meetings and other relevant company data are stored in our (secure) system. We process this data to be able to perform our services and keep this data for at least seven years to comply with the fiscal retention obligation.
- Newsletters. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we process the name and e-mail address that you provide to us. We process this data to keep you informed of offers and to inform you about our services. In our newsletter you will also be able to unsubscribe. We process the aforementioned data until you unsubscribe.
- Recruitment. When you apply for a position with us, the personal data in your application will be collected by us. Your personal data has been provided by you or obtained from publicly available sources if you refer to any. We process your personal data for the preparation and evaluation of job interviews. We will store your personal data for up to four weeks after the end of the application procedure and up to twelve months in the absence of a specific end date.
- Client Reviews. When you use a free or paid service or product from us, we may ask you to leave a review. We process the name, company name, company website and the recorded experience that you provide to us. If you give us permission, we will publish this information on our website for as long as we deem it relevant.
- User Reviews. When you leave a review for a listing on our website, we process the name, email address, company name, company website, your language of expression, and the recorded experience that you provide to us. If the review meets our review guidelines, we will publish this information, with the exception of your email address, on our website for as long as we deem it relevant. We will also use this information to communicate with you about your review.
- Use website. By visiting our website, we collect log data and analytical information about your visit through cookies and other mechanisms. For example, we collect data about how you ended up on our website, which parts of the website you visited, the date and duration of your visit and what device you used. We process this data to improve our website and services. This data is collected anonymously and is kept by us for a maximum of fifty months.
Grounds for processing
We only process the above-mentioned personal data on the basis of the following grounds as referred to in Article 6 of the GDPR:
- compliance with a legal obligation;
- the execution of an agreement;
- explicit consent;
- a legitimate interest.
Data retention period
We do not store personal data longer than is necessary for the aforementioned purposes of data processing or is required by law and regulation.
Sometimes it is necessary to share your personal data with third parties. We may share your personal data with our employees, our subsidiaries, suppliers or subcontractors to the extent that this is reasonably necessary to comply with a request or assignment from you or for the execution of our agreement with your organization. Parties that receive access to your data from us may only use this data for the provision of services on our behalf and with due observance of the aforementioned purposes.
For example, we share some of your data with:
- the company that hosts our website;
- the company that provides us with software to analyze website usage;
- the company that provides us with email software;
- the company that provides us with software to send newsletters;
- the company that provides us with payment services;
- The company facilitates our accounting.
In addition, we may share your information to the extent that we are legally obliged to do so (including, for example, to government authorities and law enforcement authorities), in connection with any (imminent) legal proceedings and to establish, exercise or substantiate our legal rights ( including providing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention).
You have the following rights about how we process your personal data:
- you can submit a request to request a copy of the data we process about you and you can submit a request to correct inaccuracies;
- you can submit a request for restriction or cessation of processing or you can request that your personal data be deleted;
- You can request a machine-readable copy of your personal data that you can use with another service provider. If this is technically possible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another service provider, if you prefer; and
- You can lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
You can send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We take your request seriously and will comply with your request within a reasonable period of time, no later than one month.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Links to other websites
New Metrics contains links to other websites.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you within a reasonable term.